Wednesday 28 November 2007

New Shop/designer blog........

Back in the dusty post a couple of posts ago I had this same angle............this is it early in the morning WITHOUT dust isn't it beautiful...........this is why I live where I live...........
................just to let you know Annie of Hatched and Patched has started a blog so please head over and welcome her and tell her I sent you over.................I told her she needed a blog in June when I saw her but Mrs Martins has finally convinced her to get started so please give her some encouragement............like she needs another thing to do besides look after her children, sew, design and run the most gorgeous patchwork shop..............busy like the rest of us........but we fit in things where we can.............goodluck with the blog Annie..........


USA link ............found this the other day - for the US girls wanting to buy Aussie patterns check this out................

11 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

I visited Anni’s blog, she has much goodness to share!

Joyce said...

It is beautiful out there. I visited Anni's blog and will be going back often.

jodie said...

Beautiful sunrise!

Teodo said...

Now I go to visit Anni's blog.........

Amazing sunrise!

ciao ciao

Leanne said...

Great photo thanks for the news about Anni Downs blog.

Fabricmom said...

I love the picture. It is breath taking. Thanks for sharing. I went to Annie's site. Thanks for sharing.

Jodie said...

I always love your pics Donna.... Have you ever though of selling them??

Jodie

Annie said...

Love that sky!

Levin said...

beautiful picture - it's a pretty amazing country - isn't it. although i have to say that there's beauty in every country, but isn't it great to appreciate it so much.
cheers
l
x

Treasured Threads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Thanks so much for linking to my blog! We are adding new designers all of the time and love, love, love the Australian designers!