Monday 8 December 2008

Last sleigh load...........

Parcels on board for Sherry, Rachel G, Tatania, Sharon Y, Anne W, Teodo, Kris M, Jo Jo, Helen, Julie W, Karen H, Catherine S, Claire,

Tracey K, Shelley, Lynda Bo, Fiona H and Jo Cl

Another pic of some presents from 2007 SSCS..............

Sleigh delivered to.......Jenny, Pamela T, Kim D, Cindy,

Keep spreading the Christmas cheer..............

Sonia has a great poem and pics,

Kris has a new Christmas header...

For something not christmasy.....Ralitza has started a new Crafting Community...........

Take care til next time ...................Elf Chookyblue

PS have a big week so if you don't hear from me much you know why............I will be keeping up with emails though.........

3 comments:

Shari said...

Hope your busy week isn't too crazy!! We are thinking of you...
Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my latest project Chookyblue!
It was crazy idea and it is crazy to make it, but we have made great progress and will be happy to welcome crafters from all over the world in the new community.
Come and join us!
at http://domoshar.net

Best of luck with your big week!
Take care

Karrin Hurd said...

I received my package for the swap. My computer had crashed when I came back from vacation, so I no longer have the secret e-mail address, it was lost on my old computer.