Saturday 15 May 2010

I survived..........

Kerri has been and gone and she's not a very good whip cracker...........lol............I have very good delaying tactics she tells me............we changed her blog to a new template, looked at some mags and books, talked lots and enjoyed a bottle of wine but sewing we didn't get tooooo........she helped me work out a quilt I was stuck on.............so maybe if I get time off from sheep work this weekend I can cut the sashing..........travel safe and I hope you stay longer next time......
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

3 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Sounds like fun!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

We had a great time. Next time hope we have more time and I will get that whip out lol. To many things to look at and I needed the shovel out to dig a bit deeper. I know where you live now. Ha ha

thanks heaps chocky. Nice end to the holidays

cheers Kez

Anonymous said...

Kerri's blog looks great. Sounds like you two had a good weekend.

cheers
Christine